Shifting your place from one place to another requires a lot of premeditated actions that determine a smooth move. As home shifting is a huge task, you need the help of the top packers and movers in India who make relocation seem like a kid’s play. Although hiring packing and moving services that are fully equipped to handle all kinds of challenges are necessary, that’s not all there is to home shifting. Therefore, whether you are planning a move or in the middle of one, make sure that you follow these 10 tips for getting organized during the move and ensure that you steer clear of those pitfalls that are likely to encumber your move.
1. Make a planner that subcategorizes your priorities - As there are several aspects to shifting, you need to list them out so that you can follow it when moving. As the name, home shifting itself springs chaos, the first step to organization is to make a list of all the things that are needed to be done, whether its hiring domestic packers and movers or ordering packing materials.
2. Utilities should be packed separately and kept Handy - It’s only natural to have all your stuff segregated in different packages or boxes, however, utility items like toothbrushes, toiletries, cutlery, and other stationery items should be kept handy whenever you move instead of going through the trouble of opening all the boxes to take out the essentials.
3. Loan documents - Even when hiring affordable packers and movers, you need to borrow some things from others like suitcases, cartons and even money. However, it's easy to lose track of all those things when you are moving, hence make sure that you have all the loan documents with you.
4. Hire verified packers and movers - Moving your stuff from one place to another is no one-man's job, hence, you need the help of the best packers and movers in India with charges that are more than easy for you to find. Also, keep the receipts and contact information of these services handy in case of any emergency.
5. Inventory List - This goes without saying that you need an inventory list when you leave you to leave a place and double-check it once you make it into the new place to make sure that none of your stuff is missing.
6. Color code moving boxes - When you are moving, there’s bound to be stuff that you will dispose off and the stuff that you will be moving. However, to avoid confusion, make sure that you color code boxes based on different stuff and people.
7. Plan everything Beforehand-It’s very necessary that before you even make a move, that you plan for services and people who can help you in the move.
8. Official documents and heirlooms should be with you all the time - Even while hiring reputed packers and movers, make sure that you that your valuables, official documents, and heirlooms don’t fall into the wrong hands by keeping it with you, safely.
9. Take help from online shifting services - It’s always a blessing to have all the answers for shifting concerns under one roof and online shifting logistics sites are certainly a good solution. With these services at the helm, you not only get a list of the best packers and affordable movers but also their transportation rates with reviews and feedbacks about every service in their database.
10. Clear your schedule accordingly - Relocation can be utterly chaotic, therefore, to avoid that your plans get crossed over, it's always better that you clear your schedule and focus only on the move.