Home and office relocation in India is a tough task as it is. But when you have to shift with children then the task becomes more challenging. So what does one do to ease the stress of relocation with children? Is it good to involve the kids in the shifting process? How does one handle hassle free household shifting and keep the kids anxiety at the bay. With the following tips to try to answer all your questions regarding shifting with kids-
1. Involve the kids in choosing the home - One of the easiest things to do to prepare the kids for home shifting in India is to involve them in the home shifting . If it is inter city transfer, then involve them in the home shifting process by telling them things about the new city. You can also keep them interested by showing them your new house and letting them make a choice of rooms. By doing these simple things, you will ensure they aren’t anxious about relocation and you don’t have an added stress.
2. Choose kid-friendly location - When choosing a home or locality, ensure that it is child-friendly. If your new home is in a locality which has parks and marketplace, then the kids will find it easier to settle down. The faster they settle down easier shifting with kids is.
3. Familiarise the kids - Before the actual household shifting is done and you move, take the kids to the new place. Make them familiar with the house. Help them choose their own room. Let them get involved in decorating it so they feel happier. If the kids are made familiar with the house, the neighbourhood and the surroundings then the stress will be lesser.
4. Talk to them - House shifting to the new city in India can become a nightmare if the kids don’t settle down. Thus before the actual moving process is done, talk to your kids. Discuss the whole process, tell them about the exciting adventures awaiting them in the new city. Make them look forward to the new city and life. Talking will not only be good for both you and the kids, it will also ease the pressure of shifting with kids.
5. Pack kids stuff separately - A good packer and mover company will ensure that you pack your kids toys and other stuff separately. But it should be your prerogative that you also pack some handy toys, stationary, art material and other things to keep them occupied during the shifting. While their bulky things should be given to the movers but their small stuff should be always handy in their own backpacks. This will keep them occupied and they will not trouble you during packing and unpacking.
Relocation with children can be more of a mental challenge than a physical one. Thus keeping them involved, talking to them and hiring good packers movers can solve the issues.
Moving to a new home involves the transportation of your valuable belongings, which can be accompanied by risks such as theft, damage, or loss. T....Read More...
Have you collected stuff you never use and is gathering dust? Household shifting is the best time to declutter your home ....Read More...
Diverse energies exist in every home, but the kitchen being the center of every home attracts great amount of energy both positive and negative. ....Read More...