When it comes to household shifting, we are often in a dilemma - should it be done on our own, or should we employ packers and movers ? Here we list some reasons why household movers have an upper hand over household shifting on your own.
1. Saves time and energy - Packing everything yourself, hiring transport services, and rearranging your new home can take up a lot of time and energy. Household movers reduce that by half when they take care of packing, loading, moving, unloading, and even setting up the new home for you.
2. Manpower - IBA Approved packers and movers are experts in packing and loading, and then unloading and unpacking. It is their everyday job. For the average person, household shifting would take a lot of physical strength simply to load and unload. On top of that is the danger of getting things damaged should you fail to load/unload properly. That is why it is best to leave household shifting, especially delicate items and their proper packaging and moving, to packers and movers.
3. Costs - How much packing material would you need for household shifting? Will bubble wrap and boxes suffice? What should be the quality of packaging material? These are questions to which packers and movers always have an answer to, thanks to their expertise. One look at the items for household shifting, and packers and movers can give a free estimate of what you will need and how much household shifting services would cost
4. Transport - Once you are done with the packing, the question of transport comes up. You need to hire a truck from a trustworthy company, and the truck must also have the latest technology, equipment, and logistics. Basically, you need transportation services that wouldn’t cheat you. Here, household packers and movers can reassure you with their own fleet of vehicles or tried-and-tested vehicles hired from their partners.
5. Insurance - The last thing you want is for your domestic goods to be damaged while loading, transit, or unloading. Household packers and movers are professionals and can arrange all the insurance papers on your behalf so that your most precious goods are protected during home shifting. The time you save can give you the opportunity to look into other responsibilities like transferring bank accounts, locating nearby health care centres, and so on.