|Tips to Relocate Household Antique Goods from Delhi|
Household shifting can be a complete project when someone is moving out of Delhi to another city. Good relocation in Delhi is a cumbersome task and needs a lot of careful planning as well as diligent work. Professional packers and movers in Delhi can help in taking your relocation woes away by making your task simpler. But a household can have multiple items that need relocation. While the regular household items can be shifted together what do you do about expensive goods and antiques? Antique goods which may be worth lakhs need to be relocated with maximum care. Collectors are very possessive about their collectible and rare items and would like to be very careful when shifting antique goods in Delhi. So how do you go about relocating your antique goods? We give you some tips to relocate household antique goods from Delhi and hope these make your task easier-
1. Hire an IBA approved Packers in Delhi- Indian Banking Association gives away certification to transporters that meet certain guidelines. These cargo shifting companies in Delhi are trusted professionals who are very careful with every step of packing and moving. When you have antique goods to transport then only a trained and professional cargo shifting in Delhi should be chosen.
2. Segregate your antiques- Before you relocate household antique goods, segregate the goods. Divide them into antiques that you need to shift yourself like jewelry, coins, important papers, rare stamps etc. Also set aside the stuff that you will shift yourself and keep the other unbreakable and heavy antique goods for handing over to relocation company. Antiques like furniture, show pieces, display items can be packed and moved by a goods relocation company in Delhi.
3. Quality packing Material- Antique goods may be fragile and need careful packing. Always choose to pack antique goods before relocation with best quality material. If you are hiring a goods relocation company for antiques shifting then make sure that the company has the best packing material and secures your goods professionally to avoid any damage while shipping. Use cartons/wooden crates apart from bubble wraps/packing material for antique goods.
4. Labelling and Listing- Insist on labelling each carton with all goods before sending it for relocation. Also make a careful list of every antique goods being shipped. This will help in keeping track of all things that your relocating.
5. Insurance- When doing antique goods relocation, it is always advisable to seek insurance. Such high value goods should be insured as goods are prone to damage during relocation. Sometimes even the most careful of packing may not be able to save goods getting damaged in transit. Antique goods are also prone to theft. In such circumstances, insurance can save the day for you. If you take insurance cover for antique household shifting in Delhi, then you can be sure that you will not lose anything monetarily.