|Points to Remember while Relocating with Your Kids in Bangalore|
The toughest part of home relocation with your kids in Bangalore is that they keep whining about the fact that they are going to miss their friends. Sometimes, kids find it hard to make new friends and since they would have got very familiar with people living around your old residence, they feel uncomfortable in a new locality. There are a few things which you should do to console them if they are not happy with your decision.
Never Forget their Toys
• You should never forget the toys if your kid is below 12 years of age.
• Simply ask packers and movers in Bangalore to collect all the toys they find in your home or ask your child to keep them all at a visible place.
• Also, it does not matter if her teddy bear has no place in the truck, you will have to make space for it. No matter how big the toy is, you will have to ask packers movers in Bangalore to carry it somehow.
• Children get attached to their toys and saying “We will buy you new ones” seldom helps.
Make them Familiar with the New Place
• Kids rarely take the first step, and you will have to do it for them at your new residence. You will have to make him/her meet and get familiar with new faces and stand with them till they are with new people as one familiar face around a kid helps.
• A problem with home relocation with your kids in Bangalore is that you might have to their school. If he/she is a college student then its fine, cause they understand but try not to change the school of a kid because it is tough for them to enter a new class and make friends straightaway as students would have made comfortable friend circles for themselves already, and a new entrant has a tough time making his/her own space.
• When they are going out to play in the park near your new home, it is advisable that you accompany them. This will make them feel comfortable, and when they get familiar with the surroundings, they will start enjoying themselves again.
Connect with their Best Friends.
• Yes, packers movers in Bangalore would have moved all their toys and stuff, but they cannot move someone’s memories. It would be a good gesture if make your child meet his/her friends from the old place from time to time.
• This will make your children take a sigh a relief and make them feel that they have not completely lost their old friends. Now, they will not only have their old friends with them, but they would have made new friends at the new place too and you know it, kids can never have enough friends.Posted : 31st August 2015